The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
The K.2 Series can function as either the Main PA or as a Floor Monitor. Each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5 degree down-tilt. This flexibility makes it a smart choice for a wide range of live sound applications.
Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loud speaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour.
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
1 Calculated for 1 m, based on sensitivity (full-space for full range systems and half-space for LF-only and subwoofer systems) and peak power capability of amplifier.
2 1/8 power is representative of current draw with typical music program material with occasional clipping.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.