Shipping and Returns
Currently the only shipping options that we offer through our website are domestically within Australia. For all overseas orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to attain a shipping quote.
Freight costs will be determined within the cart and is dependant on your chosen shipping method and location.
Whilst we take great care in packing all our orders, sometimes accidents, delays or errors occur.
Please inspect your parcel contents carefully on delivery. If you find any item missing or damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours.
The current delivery window for normal size parcels is 2 to 14 business days. Should you require same day delivery withinin Sydney Metro region, this can be accommodated within reason (and dependant on product warehouse location). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is required. Unfortunately, sometimes stock levels can be inaccurate and can cause items to be back ordered. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a team member from The Production Shop will be in contact with you.
Due to the extensive product range that The Production Shop offers and the ever evolving and growing product ranges that The Production Shop can offer there will always be products that can be supplied that we have not yet had the chance to load onto the website. Please conact us if you cannot find what you are looking for: email@example.com.
General Returns Policy
Please contact The Production Shop via email before returning anything to organise a The Production Shop Returns Authorisation. All returns must have a The Production Shop Returns Authorisation associated with them. The Production Shop Returns Authorisation that may be issued to you upon application will also determine which warehouse to return your items to. Please contact The Production Shop for your Returns Authorisation at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of original shipment receipt.
- The product must be returned in its original condition (unopened, undamaged and unmarked packaging)
- The return must be accompanied with The Production Shop Returns Authorisation issued to you with communication with The Production Shop.
- The return must be accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of:
- tax invoice,
- receipt, or
- packing slip
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- The Production Shop does not accept returns of the following:
- Consumables; including but not limited to: gel, batteris, tape, lamps, etc
- Buy-in, special orders or custom products
- Delivery charges are not refundable for incorrect choice and postage for items returned to The Production Shop is at the customers' expense.
Any faulty or missing items must be reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of your package being delivered. Please contact The Production Shop for a The Production Shop Returns Authorisation to be issued before returning any items.
The Production Shop mirror the warranties of lamp suppliers. Depending on the lamp manufacturer, the type of lamp and the circumstances of the failure, the return may not be accepted. Please contact The Production Shop on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.