The City Theatrical DMX iris is a simple way of motorizing your lighting fixture so it can change beam spreads as an effect in your show. You could have a gobo that is revealed as you open the iris, or just change the size of a pool of light on stage. Our DMX Iris is based on our proven and reliable AutoYoke Iris, and features incoloy leaves and brass fittings to withstand heat and corrosion. It is driven by a stainless steel chain. One DMX channel is used.
- Based on the proven and reliable AutoYoke iris
- Plugs into a 24V DC power supply (such as Forerunner or ChromaQ) with a four pin cable
- Units can daisy chain to scrollers or to other DMX Irises
- Connects via industry standard DMX / Accessory Power 4 Pin XLR cables
- Compatible with Wybron ForerunnerTM, Chroma QTM, RainbowTM, and Spectra QTM power supplies*
- Models available for ETC Source 4, Strand SL, and Selecon Pacific
- Optional stand-alone power supply with integral 5 pin DMX -to- 4 pin DMX / Accessory Power adapter for use with standard DMX sources
- Each DMX IRIS Power Supply will power 2 DMX IRIS units
- LED status indication
- Units can daisy-chain to scrollers or other DMX Irises
- Closes to 1⁄4”
- Addressable as any DMX Dimmer number, from 1 to
- 512, addressing is controlled by a standard array of three 10 digit BCD switches, configured as 100s, 10s, and 1s
- Rugged steel chassis
- RoHS Compliant
- CE Certified
- Rugged steel chass
Part Number(s) 2192, 2199
|DMX Iris for Source Four*
|Power Supply for up to 2 Irises
*Does not include Power Supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Production Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.