The 32-Input, 4-Bus EURODESK SX3242FX allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 24 of our studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 full stereo channels with 4-band EQ, plus 2 additional sets of stereo inputs channels with Level and Aux controls.
All mono channels feature our ultra-musical, 3-band “British” channel EQs, complete with a semi-parametric mid band for the ultimate in sound sculpting. Add to this not one, but two of our 24-bit dual-engine stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the SX3242FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your recording projects and live performances.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 24 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 fully featured stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with ¼ jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Ultra-Low Noise Design 32-Input 4-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamplifiers, British EQs and Dual Multi-FX Processor
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Production Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.