Quartz is the newest addition to the Titan Mobile family, complete with on-board processing and a bright, vibrant 12.1” screen, in our smallest full-featured console. Super compact, measuring only 42.5cm wide, the Quartz is the ideal companion for all your lighting projects, from touring and festivals to clubs and one-offs.
Featuring the same high quality faders and hardware you’ve come to expect from Avolites, the Quartz can go anywhere you can, ideal for life on the road.
Offering full compatibility with Multi user, the Quartz is also perfect for use as a back-up or extra programming surface, cutting your programming time. Quartz is ready to benefit from multi band Sound to Light Triggering functionality, offered in Titan version 9.
- Super compact form – just 42.5cm wide
- 4 physical DMX XLR-5 connectors
- 16 DMX universes from the console – 8192 channels
- Compatible with Titan Net – up to 64 universes
- Gigabit network port for Titan Net, Artnet and streaming ACN
- Built in MIDI input, no extra boxes required
- 10 precision playback faders
- 3 high quality optical encoders
- Compatible with Titan Remote
- 20 programmable macro buttons
- Supports multi-band Sound-to-Light
- Bright and vibrant 12.1″ angled touch sreen with brightness control
- DVI-D for external display
- Headphone output
- Button layout harmonised with the rest of the Titan range
- Robust construction – built for life on the road
- Conveniently located front panel mounted super speed USB3 port
- Expandable with Titan Mobile Wing through dedicated USB port
- Avolites Quartz Console Flight Case $2030
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Production Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.